CISCE National Yoga Event:
Arya Banerjee of class VI E DB won the gold medal in the under-14 Boys Category held in the month of October’19.
CISCE National Sports & Games 2019 Karate-Do Competition:
The calm but alert Karate team of Adamas International School has won 3 Gold Medals at the event and has been selected for the 65th School Games Federation of India (SGFI) to be held in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh from 1st to 6th December’19.
• Rupkatha Dutt – IX C DS (44 – 48Kg Girls) in the under-17 Category bagged the gold medal.
• Shubhronil Roy – VII C DS (30 – 35Kg Boys) in the under-17 Category bagged the gold medal.
• Oyeshee Chatterjee – IX IGCSE (+68Kg Girls) in the under-17 Category bagged the gold medal.
Our school coach Mr Mriganka Ghosh, who has trained these champs with his humble but confident moves, has been elected as the Head of Delegation (West Bengal and North East) for SGFI.
‘It’s Only Words’:
The literary Team of Adamas enthralled the audience with their Oratory Skills at VOICES 2019 – a Literary Fest organized by the MSB.
• Shalmali Chakraborty bagged the First prize for Creative writing.
• Beas Jana was awarded the Best Speaker for Debate.
The Judges were all in praises for Debajali Chakraborty’s accent, Suvadiya Bal’s dramatization and Jenifer Rajak’s confidence.
In this mechanical world, these literary champs, with their love for reading, have affirmed “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free”.
Mega Sports Meet 2019 organized by Douglas Memorial Higher Secondary School Barrackpore. The football team of Adamas was awarded the Runners-up Trophy. They were commended for their performance as real professionals.
• Sristi Mukherjee – Class X-B(DS) secured the 3rd place in Badminton Singles Event.
• Pritha Roy – V E (DB) secured 3rd place in Table Tennis Singles Event.
• Sujona Chatterjee – VI B (DS) & Laxmi Chakraborty – XI Humanities secured 3rd placein Table Tennis Doubles Event.
• Simul Bhattacharya – VIII A (DS) secured 2nd place in Badminton Singles Event.
• Aniket Gupta – IX B (DB) & Aditya Kumar Singh X A (DS) secured 2nd place in Table Tennis.